Newmarket Homes & Real Estate
View the hottest Newmarket, ON homes for sale and real estate below! Newmarket, Ontario, is a dynamic town located just outside of Toronto, and it has earned a reputation for providing its residents the opportunity to enjoy the best of both worlds. The 85,000 people who live in Newmarket can enjoy the quaint charm of this community while still having convenient access to the best amenities that the big city has to offer. To request up-to-date information, including sales history and prices, property disclosures, and more about Newmarket properties for sale, or to arrange a private showing of any property listed below, contact your LOCAL real estate experts today. Read more about Newmarket real estate.
Jump to: Homes for Sale in Newmarket | Newmarket Real Estate Market | Newmarket Amenities | Newmarket Highlights | Newmarket Schools | Contact an Agent | Newmarket Resources
Homes For Sale in Newmarket ON
See All Homes for Sale in Newmarket
View TODAY's New Listings by beds, baths, lot size, listing status, days on market, & more!
See All Postal Codes: Newmarket property type Directory
Planning to buy or sell a home in Newmarket? Call (289) 803-3389 to reach The Polsinello Team at RE/MAX Realtron Polsinello Realty now! Our team of Newmarket real estate agents will help you navigate the Newmarket housing market today.
Newmarket Real Estate Search
This page is updated with Newmarket home listings several times per day directly from the Newmarket, Ontario MLS.
Each Newmarket MLS listing includes the property price, days on market, square footage, year built, lot size, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, assigned schools, construction type, and other important details as entered by the listing agent in the MLS.
Review local Newmarket, ON property tax information and the current listing status (active, under contract, or pending). As available, numerous property features such as greenbelt locations, views, swimming pools and Newmarket neighbourhood amenities including parks and golf courses will be listed.
Newmarket Real Estate Market
Home prices in Newmarket typically range from $700,000 through $1,500,000, but there are other options that exist outside this range. Those who want to buy a home in this community should do research in advance and focus their search accordingly. This allows buyers to spend their time and resources searching for houses that meet their exact criteria, such as new construction homes condos, or homes in Newmarket's most expensive neighbourhoods.
Single-family homes and condos are two of the most common real estate types in the area. However, there are other options if homebuyers are willing to look for them or build a custom home by one of the many home builders in Newmarket. Some of the popular neighbourhoods in Newmarket include Armitage, Woodland Hill, and Glenway Estates.
Newmarket Community Amenities
There are many fun things to do in Newmarket. At the center of this community is a historic downtown area, which anchors Newmarket to its small-town roots. At the same time, residents can enjoy boutique shopping and fine dining experiences throughout town. The Upper Canada Mall is a favourite place among residents to shop. For outdoor activities in Newmarket, there are many parks to explore, fantastic golf courses, and more than 44 kilometres of walking trails.
Those who live in Newmarket also benefit from the fact that this community offers many services to its residents. Not only does it prioritize public art, but it also focuses on preserving the historic features around town. Old Town Hall combines both — it opened back in the 1880s as a farmers' market and became a modern space for arts and culture after renovations.
Newmarket Local Highlights
- While downtown, residents and visitors can follow the Heritage Sidewalk Markers, which are engraved stones that provide information about notable historic buildings in the area.
- The recreation and culture programs serve residents of all ages, and the town also boasts a fitness center that offers group fitness classes and personal training sessions.
- The Southlake Regional Health Centre is a general hospital located in the heart of Newmarket. This hospital is a teaching and research hospital that is known for providing excellent care.
- Public art installations showcase the culture and history of Newmarket. The town solicits the help of local artists in selecting the public artworks that go on display throughout the community.
- Fairy Lake Park, one of Newmarket's best parks, is a charming place situated in the center of the historic downtown area that features trails, playgrounds, and picnic spots. It's a great spot in Newmarket to spend a day with kids.
- The Rogers Reservoir Conservation Area and Newmarket Riverwalk Commons are great places to get outside, whether residents want to take a walk on the wild side or enjoy Newmarket's downtown area.
- Moving with a dog? Newmarket is a dog-friendly city with plenty of dog parks and pet-friendly activities for you both to enjoy.
Newmarket School Information
The York Region District School Board oversees public education in Newmarket. This district serves more than 128,000 students — both in Newmarket and in the surrounding York Region. The school district is committed to providing students with an inclusive education that inspires them to be innovators within their communities.
Students can also attend private schools, some of which have religious affiliations and some of which do not.
Newmarket is a town that has grown from modest beginnings to a place where residents can enjoy modern amenities while appreciating its history. The balance between nature, the past, and the present makes moving to Newmarket worth considering for any home buyer.
Newmarket ON Real Estate Agents
Looking to purchase a home in Newmarket? Let our Newmarket real estate experts guide you through the sale of your current residence or the purchase of your new Newmarket property. As local real estate agents, we have up-to-date information on the unique dynamics of the Newmarket, Ontario real estate market.
Contact The Polsinello Team at RE/MAX Realtron Polsinello Realty to learn more about representation for buyers and sellers. Preparing to sell your Newmarket home? View our market analysis page for a home value estimate within moments.
Search Homes For Sale in Newmarket
Back to All Featured Communities