Oro-Medonte Homes & Real Estate
Browse the top Oro-Medonte, ON homes for sale and real estate below. Oro-Medonte is a community in south-central Ontario, best known for its lush parks and desirable luxury homes for sale on Lake Simcoe. For further information regarding Oro-Medonte properties for sale, including prior sales history, price changes, property disclosures, and more, or to request a private home showing, connect with your LOCAL real estate experts today! Read more about Oro-Medonte real estate.
Homes For Sale in Oro-Medonte ON
Oro-Medonte Real Estate Search
This page is updated with Oro-Medonte home listings several times per day directly from the Oro-Medonte, Ontario MLS.
Each Oro-Medonte MLS listing includes: the property price, days on the market, square footage, year built, lot size, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, assigned schools, construction type, and other property details as entered by the listing agent in the MLS.
Also, review local Oro-Medonte, ON property tax information, and the current listing status (active, under contract, or pending). As available, numerous property features such as greenbelt locations, views, swimming pools, and Oro-Medonte community amenities, including parks and golf courses, will be listed.
Oro-Medonte Real Estate Market
The local estate market has a mix of single-family homes and Oro-Medonote condominiums. Most homes in the area have three bedrooms and three bathrooms, with an average of 1,900 to 3,000 square feet of living space. Average home prices typically range between $700,000 and $2.9 million, with the higher end representing Oro-Medonte homes with acreage.
Oro-Medonte Community Amenities
The Oro-Medonte community consists of several beautiful neighbourhoods, including the Hawkestone subdivision, the Horseshoe Valley neighbourhood, and the Shanty Bay subdivision. In addition, ski-fanatics can enjoy Mount St. Louis Moonstone Ski Resort, used for skiing and snowmobile clubs.
Residents have access to many means of transportation, including highways, railways, bus services, and airports. For example, highway 11, Highway 12, and Highway 400 pass through the Oro-Medonte community are available for residents to travel to the neighbouring township of Springwater. Other means of transportation include the Toronto, Simcoe, and Muskoka Junction Railway, Simcoe County LINX, and air travel from the Lake Simcoe Regional Airport.
Oro-Medonte Local Highlights
- Lake Prestige is a beautiful 2.3-acre pond full of many native wildlife and fish species.
- Mount St. Louis Moonstone Ski Resort is a recreational trail that follows the former Canadian National Train Passageway and travels between the city of Barrie and the city of Orillia.
- Bass Lake Provincial Park offers residents a beautiful setting to enjoy hiking, biking, and picnicking.
- The Hills of Oro-Medonte Trail takes residents through winding trails and beautiful sites throughout the community.
- Glen Oro Farm offers many unique horseback riding experiences through the hills and winding trails of the area.
- Twisted Wrench Studios offers unique, custom metal creations to use as home decor, gifts, and outdoor decorations.
- Regard Sur le Passe is an antique store offering a variety of furniture and home decor.
- Hutchinson Maple Syrup is a maple syrup farm creating many mouth-watering maple-themed food products, including maple butter and jams.
Oro-Medonte School Information
The Simcoe County District School Board manages the public schools serving the Oro-Medonte area, including Warminster Elementary School, East Oro Public School, and Shanty Bay Public School. Private schools serving the community include Oro-Medonte Forest School and Brookstone Academy.
Those looking to buy a home in a beautiful area with amazing neighbourhood parks and recreational amenities should consider shopping for a home in Oro-Medonte.
Oro-Medonte, ON Real Estate Agents
Preparing to buy or sell a home in Oro-Medonte? Allow our Oro-Medonte real estate experts to help you through the process of buying your new Oro-Medonte property or selling your current residence. As local real estate agents, we have up-to-date information on the distinct dynamics of Oro-Medonte, Ontario real estate.
To learn more about representation for buyers and sellers, contact The Polsinello Team at RE/MAX Hallmark Polsinello Group Realty. Ready to sell your home in Oro-Medonte? Obtain a property value estimate in just moments using our market analysis page!
Back to All Featured Communities